This online workshop will explain the relevant visa conditions for each Student visa subclass and discuss the impact of assessment levels and genuineness factors. The various criteria migration professionals should consider when acting for clients in the student visa area is discussed, particularly as it relates to family members applying as secondary applicants or student guardians. Discussion will include "post Covid" returning International Students and GTE for student visa applications.
- Range of Student visa subclasses
- Eligibility of primary and secondary applicants under the various subclasses in this category
- Rules governing family unit members and guardians
- Common queries from overseas students and dependents
Michal Sestak MMIA
Managing Director and Founder of AustraliaOnline
Tuesday 21 and Thursday 23 November 2023
12:00pm - 1:30pm AEDT (Sydney time)
Continuing Professional Development
Registered Migration Agents
3 CPD | Category A
RMAs must attend for the full duration in order to obtain CPD points.
3 CPD | Substantive Law
Legal practitioners are eligible to earn points for this CPD. The MIA is an approved QA Provider of CPD for the Legal Profession in Western Australia.
You will need access to a computer or laptop with a reliable internet connection and speakers. For group discussion, you may also require a microphone and/or video. Earphones with a microphone that come standard with many mobile phones may be suitable.
Please join this test meeting to check your internet, speakers and microphone prior to registering.
This online event may be recorded. By registering and logging on to the event, the participant agrees to the following:
- Personally identifiable information of participants may be heard, seen, read, collected, or used by the MIA as the organiser and the other online seminar participants;
- Any communication or information transmitted during the online seminar, such as voice, instant messages, or presentations are available to and may be recorded and further used by the MIA as the organiser.
For further information, please call 02 9249 9000 or email [email protected].
Our terms and conditions can be accessed here.