Is your OMARA re-registration just around the corner? Do you want a quick and easy way to complete your CPD requirement and not sacrifice quality?
The 10 Point Pass is comprised of 3 x 3 hour workshops over 3 consecutive afternoons, and 1 self-study module.
- Partner Visas - Complex Issues: John Hourigan LMMIA (Tuesday)
- PIC 4020: Lachlan Riches (Wednesday)
- Temporary Employer Sponsored Visas Subclasses 482 & 494: Martin Hildebrand MMIA (Thursday)
- Ethics & Professional Practice (updated for revised Code)
- 16 to 18 November 2023, Tuesday to Thursday
- 1:30PM - 4:45PM with a 15 minute break each day (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) Sydney time
- 1 Mandatory CPD self-study module which can easily be completed at any time
Martin Hildebrand MMIA, Accredited Specialist in Immigration Law
Special Counsel at Phillip Yip & Associates
Lachlan Riches B.Ec, LL.M
John Hourigan LMMIA
Past National President of the Migration Institute of Australia
Director at Hourigan Visa & Migration Services
Continuing Professional Development
Registered Migration Agents
10 CPD which includes all points necessary for registration to OMARA. Upon completion RMAs will receive 9 Category A CPD and 1 Category B CPD in Ethics/Code of Conduct.
RMAs must attend for the full duration in order to obtain CPD points.
9 CPD in Substantive law and 1 CPD in Ethics.
Legal practitioners are eligible to earn points for this CPD. The MIA is an approved QA Provider
of CPD for the Legal Profession in Western Australia.
You will need access to a computer or laptop with a reliable internet connection and speakers. For group discussion, you may also require a microphone and/or video. Earphones with a microphone that come standard with many mobile phones may be suitable.
Please join this test meeting to check your internet, speakers and microphone prior to registering.
This online event may be recorded. By registering and logging on to the event, the participant agrees to the following:
- Personally identifiable information of participants may be heard, seen, read, collected, or used by the MIA as the organiser and the other online seminar participants;
- Any communication or information transmitted during the online seminar, such as voice, instant messages, or presentations are available to and may be recorded and further used by the MIA as the organiser.
For further information, please call 02 9249 9000 or email [email protected].
Our terms and conditions can be accessed here.