Employer Nomination Scheme Twilight Seminar (Perth) 27.2.2017
|Back to Events||
27 Feb 2017
This seminar will discuss the legislation relating to the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and issues that may arise for agents at both the nomination and visa application stages.
- On completion of this topic, you should be able to:
- describe the fundamentals of preparing ENS applications
- select the most appropriate ENS option relating to the client's specific circumstances
- explain the criteria for the various options available
- explain the eligibility criteria and processing issues to clients
- understand the available waivers, exceptional circumstances and nomination requirement
Presenter: Lester Ong. Also, Frank Wright, the Assistant Director of PESE based in Perth will attend the seminar and provide an update on the current process.
Venue: WA State Library, 25 Francis St. Perth
Great Southern Room (4th floor)
Classification: This CPD activity is worth 1 MARA point. The MARA approval number is SM146.
MIA Cancellation Policy:
The MIA retains the right to cancel any event, CPD or Conference. If an event is cancelled the Institute will immediately inform registered participants and issue either a refund or credit note.
MIA Refund Policy:
Due to Office of the MARA seminar capacity restrictions, unfulfilled registrations take up valuable places in MIA CPD courses. Reimbursement or the issuance of credit notes for those who fail to attend is entirely at the discretion of the MIA and will only be considered under compelling circumstances.
Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you attend the seminar. As a courtesy, we send an email reminder the day prior to the event.
- WA Seminar-ENS 27.2.2017.doc ( 179.7 kB )