The Migration Institute of Australia offers companies with 3 or more Registered Migration Agents the option of joining at a discounted rate as part of our Corporate Membership program. Agents who join as corporate members are entitled to discounts on all MIA products and services, as well as access to the essential legislation and policy updates in MIA notices and newsletters, useful industry documents and knowledge, free travel insurance and much more.
Criteria of the MIA Corporate Membership program is:
- A minimum of 3 employed Registered Migration Agents working at the same organisation.
- Discounts based on the number of agents that join and their experience (determined by the Migration Agent Registration Number).
- The company must be listed as the agent’s main workplace on the Migration Agents Registration Authority website.
- Each member wil have the same renewal date (30 June)
- Memberships for new employees will be pro-rated, to align with other corporate members.
- Membership fees are paid by the company, not individuals
- The program requires a company coordinator to be nominated as a central point of contact between agents and the Migration Institute of Australia.
- Memberships are transferrable in the event of staff changes
- The company coordinator manages all aspects of the program including requests for renewals, transfers, adding new members and deleting previous employees.
If you would like further information on how your company can participate in MIA’s Corporate Membership program please call +61 (0)2 9249 9000, email our Membership Team or complete the form below.