Are you a migration agent or an immigration lawyer who practices extensively in the TSS space, or wish to expand your knowledge of TSS and the nuance surrounding its complex issues?
In this workshop, we cover advanced topics that are critical for those who are practicing in the TSS space, including:
- Work experience issues, including part-time, casual employment, and employment prior to obtaining a qualification.
- Sponsor Obligations and how to handle adverse information.
- GTE for ST Stream.
- Sponsorship and Nomination Validity and how they impact visa decisions.
- Complex corporate structures and how that relates to sponsorship.
- Labour Market Testing exemptions, tips and tricks.
- Requirements for Registration/Licensing.
This workshop will focus on complex issues and is best suited for participants who have sound knowledge of these visas.
Ahmad Shady MMIA
Senior Practitioner/Manager (Immigration) at Longton Legal
Wednesday, 11 October 2023
12:15pm - 3:30pm AEDT (Sydney time)
Continuing Professional Development
Registered Migration Agents
3 CPD | Category A
RMAs must attend for the full duration in order to obtain CPD points.
3 CPD |Substantive Law
Legal practitioners are eligible to earn points for this CPD. The MIA is an approved QA Provider of CPD for the Legal Profession in Western Australia.
Hard copies of course materials will be provided on the day.
Afternoon tea will be provided.
Rydes World Square Hotel
389 Pitt Street
For further information, please call 02 9249 9000 or email [email protected].
Our terms and conditions can be accessed here.