Are you a migration agent or an immigration lawyer who practices extensively in the TSS space, or wish to expand your knowledge of TSS and the nuance surrounding its complex issues?
In this workshop, we cover advanced topics that are critical for those who are practicing in the TSS space, including:
- Work experience issues, including part-time, casual employment, and employment prior to obtaining a qualification.
- Sponsor Obligations and how to handle adverse information.
- GTE for ST Stream.
- Sponsorship and Nomination Validity and how they impact visa decisions.
- Complex corporate structures and how that relates to sponsorship.
- Labour Market Testing exemptions, tips and tricks.
- Requirements for Registration/Licensing.
This workshop will focus on complex issues and is best suited for participants who have sound knowledge of these visas.
Ahmad Shady AFMIA
Senior Practitioner/Manager (Immigration) at Longton Legal
Thursday, 23 November 2023
1:30pm - 4:45pm AEDT (Sydney time)
Continuing Professional Development
Registered Migration Agents
3 CPD | Category A
RMAs must attend for the full duration in order to obtain CPD points.
3 CPD | Substantive Law
Legal practitioners are eligible to earn points for this CPD. The MIA is an approved QA Provider of CPD for the Legal Profession in Western Australia.
You will need access to a computer or laptop with a reliable internet connection and speakers. For group discussion, you may also require a microphone and/or video. Earphones with a microphone that come standard with many mobile phones may be suitable.
Please join this test meeting to check your internet, speakers and microphone prior to registering.
This online event may be recorded. By registering and logging on to the event, the participant agrees to the following:
- Personally identifiable information of participants may be heard, seen, read, collected, or used by the MIA as the organiser and the other online seminar participants;
- Any communication or information transmitted during the online seminar, such as voice, instant messages, or presentations are available to and may be recorded and further used by the MIA as the organiser.
For further information, please call 02 9249 9000 or email [email protected].
Our terms and conditions can be accessed here.