AI promises to provide immigration professionals with the ability to handle more cases, reduce costs, and improve client satisfaction. Learn how to use GPT platforms to your professional advantage.
- Benefits and current limitations of AI in Immigration Practice
- AI for Legal Research and Analysis
- Using AI for Document Management and Processing
- GPT/LLM Platforms
- Ethical considerations in the use of AI in Immigration Practice
Alex Kaufman MMIA
NSW & ACT Branch Vice President at the Migration Institute of Australia
Friday, 16 February 2024
12:00pm - 2:00pm AEDT (Sydney time)
Continuing Professional Development
Registered Migration Agents
2 CPD | Category A
RMAs must attend for the full duration in order to obtain CPD points.
2 CPD | Practice Management
Legal practitioners are eligible to earn points for this CPD. The MIA is an approved QA Provider of CPD for the Legal Profession in Western Australia.
You will need access to a computer or laptop with a reliable internet connection and speakers. For group discussion, you may also require a microphone and/or video. Earphones with a microphone that come standard with many mobile phones may be suitable.
Please join this test meeting to check your internet, speakers and microphone prior to registering.
This online event may be recorded. By registering and logging on to the event, the participant agrees to the following:
- Personally identifiable information of participants may be heard, seen, read, collected, or used by the MIA as the organiser and the other online seminar participants;
- Any communication or information transmitted during the online seminar, such as voice, instant messages, or presentations are available to and may be recorded and further used by the MIA as the organiser.
For further information, please call 02 9249 9000 or email [email protected].
Our terms and conditions can be accessed here.